Beautiful Disaster

Short anecdotes carefully selected from past experience. The characters, places, objects, and events were not products of hallucination. Names, however, were changed by the author to 'you', 'he', 'she', 'it', or 'them'.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malolos, Philippines

"Colors changing hue. Morning fields of amber grain. Weathered faces lined in pain are soothed beneath the artist's loving hand." I'd love to be the artist in your life. =)

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Unwanted

You are my witherless rose,
Unravished and new
We touch, then we part
and I start
to bleed.

As thorns cut the flesh
This yearning breeds the sadness
as witherless as you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you evеr conѕidered chаnging thе structurе of your blоg?

Itѕ very well ωritten; I loѵe ωhat yοuvе got to say.
Βut mаybе you cοuld a little more in the ωаy of contеnt so peoρle could cοnnect with it bettег.
Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 οr two piсtures.
Maybe you cοuld space it out bettеr?

My web blοg; hämorrhoiden hausmittel

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home