Beautiful Disaster

Short anecdotes carefully selected from past experience. The characters, places, objects, and events were not products of hallucination. Names, however, were changed by the author to 'you', 'he', 'she', 'it', or 'them'.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malolos, Philippines

"Colors changing hue. Morning fields of amber grain. Weathered faces lined in pain are soothed beneath the artist's loving hand." I'd love to be the artist in your life. =)

Friday, November 18, 2005

Paging God

"Paging God."

While lost in thought, waiting in line to get a ticket at the MRT station, I heard the voice all over the place. Apparently, somebody wants to see God now, at eight o'clock in the morning.

Nobody else seemed to notice the voice though, I thought. I glanced around; the long lines kept on getting longer. I got my ticket and walked slowly to the platform.

I thought about God as I waited for the train. For some reasons, I wasn't able to see Him last Sunday. I wanted to come to His house, but I didn't. I wanted to pray and sing for Him, but I didn't. I don't want the time to come when I need to shout His name to see Him. There is only one thing to do: I'm going to see Him tomorrow.

I heard the distant sound of engines draw near. The train arrived. I heard the voice again and I realized what it means. I secretly thanked it because it triggered my reflections.

"Paging Guard," the voice sounded loud and clear.

7 Comments:

Blogger Air Acilegna said...

napakagaling talaga magparamdam ni LORD!!
nakakatuwa post mo kuya bryce.. *bravo*
visit HIM on sunday na ha.. hihi!!ingat!

2:16 PM  
Blogger lala said...

Tagal na rin ako hindi nakakadlaw sa Kanya. Try ko nga sa Sunday. Nice post Kuya Bry!

4:28 PM  
Blogger rvn said...

Wwoah!...
as usual, whatablog! ^.^
definitely a great comeback!
I pray to God that He may bless you,
for you've bless me by sharing the experience so heartfeltly (if ther is such a word) refreshed me!,
even "Us" Im sure!...
keep it up! yah!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Eamane said...

It has been a while since you last wrote something here. Galing mo pa rin. /no1

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's been a long time, glad to read another of your god-send entries-bebok

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Mrs. foreman phone number A to z sports Model airplane clubs connecticut Remove spyware from your computer

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. beauty and cosmetic products Sears filing cabinet ncaa basketball tournament history http://www.latinafree.info/Asian_boys_webcams.html Morgan schick cosmetics co. com Rated best womens running sneakers Game hosting dedicated nwn Restore deleted files freeware Provigil and triglycerides

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home