Beautiful Disaster

Short anecdotes carefully selected from past experience. The characters, places, objects, and events were not products of hallucination. Names, however, were changed by the author to 'you', 'he', 'she', 'it', or 'them'.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malolos, Philippines

"Colors changing hue. Morning fields of amber grain. Weathered faces lined in pain are soothed beneath the artist's loving hand." I'd love to be the artist in your life. =)

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Speaking of Death

I’m falling at last. I instantly felt the rush of wind on my face. Wonderful. It carried the tears that flowed freely from my eyes. You were the last thing on my mind before I jumped. I tried to hold on to a picture of your face but it’s like holding on to my tears. So I waited for the sound of death instead. My bones would break along with my heart.

Words are weapons we use to either kill or heal each other. A string of words could hurt us, or worse, give us a scar. We die everyday.

But the sound never came. No sickening crunch, no blood, nothing. Maybe I died? Then it really is a painful death. I wiped on my pillow the tears that streamed on my face.

4 Comments:

Blogger Air Acilegna said...

I agree!!..

kuya bryce ang galing mo.. (syempre!)... kinilabutan ako don a.. (wala lang.. ang galing mo kasi)..

ingat ka po. i've read your comment sa post ni les.. ingat ka po.. God Bless You! (-.-)

7:09 AM  
Blogger Bryce said...

It was what I felt at the moment. Pero hindi naman suicide, haha.

You take care ^_^

6:55 AM  
Blogger Eamane said...

HEY EVAN! I hate j00. Nakakaiyak ka magsulat. My exact same sentiments. Oh noes... baka hindi na ako magbasa dito. Haha, just kidding. Keep it up! /no1

5:14 PM  
Blogger Bryce said...

Waa. Hooo noes. ;p

Thanks for the comment. ^.^

Amishu!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home